[IRCA] Last night TA loggings

I was rather surprised to observe that my 35° Beverage was still delivering
at this time of the year as shown next by using Visual Logbook, with
stations from Iran and Romania among others:

http://www.mwlist.org/mw_logmap.php?sort=&datum=2014-04-29&band=ALL

These days, I would normally rely almost exclusively on the 55° wire which
isn't as quiet as my 1500 ft aimed at 35° however.

Saudi Arabia also came in on 855, 999 and 1089 which makes me remember a
bit of that "rush" of Saudi stations I had last Fall. Here's a sample from
that event on 1089 with the Saudi station battling against the UK blowtorch:

http://www.quebecdx.com/saudi_1089.mp3

In my last night loggings, I didn't took account of the regular Spaniards
and most of UK and France stations that are normally showing up.

Good DX!

--
Sylvain Naud
Portneuf, QC