[IRCA] Bay House DXpedition - April 18-21, 2014

[IRCA] Bay House DXpedition - April 18-21, 2014

Despite lightning noise and some 'Murphy' incidents I enjoyed another session at Bay House, near Reedville, VA, on the Chesapeake Bay from April 18-21, 2014.  With a remotely terminated, 160' DKAZ @ 150 deg. I was looking for LatAm stuff.  For whatever reason I never was able to get really 'deep' into South America other than Radio Globo 'sounders' heard on 1220 and 1100 kHz.  There was lots of Cuban and Caribbean DX though along with 'vibrant' signals from several Florida stations.

You can see/hear what I heard here:

<http://realmonitor.com/am_logs_bh4.php>