Subject: Request for Amateur Radio Operator
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2014 21:18:37 +0400
From: Oleg V <olegvlad@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <dieter-spaeth@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Dear Amateur Radio Operator,

My name is Oleg Vladimirovich, I am 65 years old and during all my life I am
collecting old radios and receivers.

I have many different radios in my collection, but up to now I was not able
to acquire the National Panasonic RF8000 communications receiver.

I would be very happy to buy it but it is almost impossible to find it in
Russia. Therefore I decided to appeal to you in a hope that
may be it is possible to buy such a receiver in your great country.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Oleg Vladimirovich,
Russia.

-----