Re: [IRCA] TP 4 Apr. Victoria version: reprise

Re: [IRCA] TP 4 Apr. Victoria version: reprise

Wellll, Chuck, for me, Indonesia from a suburban backyard 100+ km inland from the Pacific Ocean and using a FLG100 antenna is going to be out of season pretty much any time of the year!

Could you please link me to the loggings of Indonesia in summer? I haven't found any reference in the general Grayland loggings that I've saved, but I haven't gone through them with a fine tooth comb either...

(Bruce Portzer heard Indos on 855 864 and 1134 on New Year's weekend 1977-78 at Westport, WA, so midwinter reception isn't impossible, just hasn't happened recently)

best wishes,

Nick