Re: [IRCA] [Am] My AM & SW targets

Saul,

Very good points. I most certainly agree with #8 and have a personal
expierience to back that up.

About 5 years ago, I was in a Marion Illinois Hotel, about 5 miles from the
2 tower/44 watt night signal of WGGH 1150. I was tuning my boombox with a
cassette tape running trying to fine tune the WGGH signal I was getting. I
got it.. and let the tape run

Well, 3 days later when reviewing the tape in the production room at KNLV
103.9/1060  Ord Nebraska, JUST before I got WGGh tuned in I heard a buried
in the mud, but very obvious ID for KCLE 1140 Cleburne, TX!

Paul