Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] World War Two power reduction

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] World War Two power reduction

I think Conelrad started sometime in the early 1950s.  I can remember one or two tests where all US stations did their 640/1240 thing in the wee hours; don't remember the exact date of the tests but I believe it was after we moved to Omaha in 1954. - John