[IRCA] 1330 sweepers

I can also hear those sweepers at 0526, many thanks Tim for the video to help us along... just after that the UK splattery audio gets in the way again..... from various ILR crud.... I thought I had weak sweepers earlier on.

Glad I had partial code though.... The sweepers are great, but code is more of a 100% id.......

I will upload an audio clip of thiese ones tomorrow. Just off out to make the best of the sun!!

Thanks to all that helped arrange this one...

Anyone know if the 1450 test went out last night??? Or was it thurs, fri, or next week,,lol...