Re: [IRCA] [ABDX] KCKM DX Test reception in Sweden - Perseus video capture posted

Re: [IRCA] [ABDX] KCKM DX Test reception in Sweden - Perseus video capture posted

It's excellent and nice if you've never seen a Perseus screen.  On Facebook Tim recommended listening with headphones. That made a big difference for me.

Sent from my iPhone