[IRCA] KCKM DX TEST HEARD IN SCOTLAND - ONLY JUST

[IRCA] KCKM DX TEST HEARD IN SCOTLAND - ONLY JUST

I have been messing around with the file / recording from last nights dx test time.....

I thought I was beaten by splattery audio from a UK local on 1332, but thanks to the efforts of the dxers here that mentioned the exact times for code, and also to Bret Taylor for the Perseus screenshot showing that it was a 1kHz tone, I managed to find some partial code. It was at the 0525 code.

I really had to turn the bandwidth right down to pick this out. It was a real challenge here. Amazing it was easy in Sweden...

I would never have heard this in 100 years with a traditional receiver.

The recording here has the partial code repeated twice.

http://www.dxarchive.com/mw/transatlantic_logs_march_2014.html

A DOORS record played on 1332 also made the Perseus screen look like a Top Band CW contest..lol...