[IRCA] Some GY DX last night

I found a new and most wanted one on 1240 at 2300 CDT last night with KIUL from Garden City KS showing up with ID // KYUL 1310 which is often caught here thru WIBA. This is a GY distance record for KIUL and all GYers further than 700 miles will be happily accepted here.

Midnight was interesting from ND as KQDJ was atop 1400 (rather than pest KVFD) with Dakota Country network ID. I was able to find the rest of the net (all unneeded) on 1220,1600 and rare 1490.

73 KAZ Barrington IL. Perseus and Double KAZ antenna 21' x 120' due west.