[IRCA] KCKM > Burnt River ON

The test started a couple minutes late, but when there was morse code, sweeps and alarm sounds, those all did well - the sweeps the best by far. I taped the first 20-somethiongt minutes. I had the web stream running for a short while and checked the two in tandem for the fun of it.

Web reception was even better ;-)

I looked Monahans up on a map thinking it would be in the DFW area, and I was suprised to see it's well past Odessa, near NM. I know it's higher powered than most regionals, but to hear it here at 1588 miles makes my day.

A big thank you to Paul Walker, who arranged the test and put together the test material, and to Bob Souza at the station, for running it.

Saul Chernos
Burnt River ON