Re: [IRCA] KCKM Test

Hi All:

KCKM hrd here w/sweep tones, off-the-hook signal, siren starts & morse IDs, but music almost a total loss. Sweep tones were best, off-the-hook phone next, morse IDs barely readable, usual QRM from WYRD, WVHI & others. This is a very difficult channel here. Signal poor-good.  Thanks to the stn. owner as this would never make it here on RS.

73
David Faulkner
Albany (Southeast), Ohio