[IRCA] What is the freq of the CW tone?

Unless I missed a message, I have yet to see a posting that states the freq of the CW tone as seen on the Perseus screen. I am struggling here with a Euro, and have a power of false sounding high tones from music from 1332.

Any Perseus screen shots??

Did anyone finally work out what day the 1450 test was / is to be aired, never mind the time...LOL... GMT time and date anyone??