Re: [IRCA] Sony XDRF1HD Radio

Patrick,
KFBK will definitely decode for you at times.
If KFI still had their old transmitter facility, it probably would, and may
still from your location.
KEX probably will.
I'll be fascinated by what ends up decoding for you, even for just a few
seconds.
As you know,it takes a pretty massive and steady signal to decode.
The only skywave signals I've decoded from Seattle are KEX and KFBK.
The 1640 has never been solid enough for long enough to decode, since the
signal needs to maintain strength for nearly ten seconds.
You're in a much better location, and with those antennas, you'll have a fun
time with this.
Incidentally, here in Seattle, all four area HD stations have decoded: KRKO
1380 in Everett, 1520 in Snohomish County, KKDZ-1250 in Seattle and
KFNQ-1090, also in Seattle.
KKDZ doesn't decode as well as their signal would indicate.
--
Rick