From: John Sampson <jnsampson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Mon, Mar 17, 2014 2:15 pm
Subject: Re: [IRCA] QSL collection at the U. of Maryland

In the early 1990s, I "registered" (or whatever one did at the time) my
erification collection with the CPRV.  This thread indicates that they no
onger are interested in more current collections.  Someone also mentioned a
etter the CPRV people sent in the last few years, which I didn't get due to
everal intervening address changes.  Are they now out of the business of
ccepting any more collections?

On Mar 16, 2014, at 10:27 PM, Rick Dau wrote:
> With all the discussion about QSLs on these boards recently, I thought I'd
heck and see what all is available for public viewing in the way of MW QSLs at
he U. of Maryland, and was shocked to find so little (http://ontheshortwaves.com/cprv-gallery.html).
 myself donated MANY of my Oakland (IA) and Iowa City QSLs that I amassed in
he 1990s to the CPRV (through Gerry Dexter) and now as I look at what is
isted, I see nothing newer than the early 1960s!  Surely many DXers over the
ears have donated QSLs from the 1970s and 1980s to the CPRV.  None of the ones
 sent them are even listed.  Am I missing something here?  73,Rick Dauon the
oad in Silver Lake, Kansas
ontributors and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the IRCA, its
ditors, publishing staff, or officers