Re: [IRCA] QSL COLLECTIONS

Here is a link to a website that someone has for utility stations. It has sound files, QSLs and frequencies. I'm sure it's a big effort. A similar format could be used for MW stations.

http://www.utilityradio.com/

I have posted some of my GY veries on the GY Yahoo Group site but I don't think there is enough space on a Yahoo Group site to hold all the files that would accumulate.

Martin