Re: [IRCA] [ABDX] Sony SRF-29 AM/FM Walkman Radio [3 Attachments]

Re: [IRCA] [ABDX] Sony SRF-29 AM/FM Walkman Radio [3 Attachments]

The circuitry should be identical to the SRF-39, 39FP and 49. The SRF-59 was difficult to tune. After a couple of years the AM in mine died as it did in many of the early ones.

I have an SRF-39FP. I think Gary aligned it for me. I also have an SRF-49, which is a little less sensitive but the difference is very minor. Both tune more easily than the SRF-59.

Thanks for the photos. I had no idea that it was laid out differently.

Sent from my iPhone