Re: [IRCA] TP 3 Mar, Victoria version

Yes, I wondered whether that might be the case Dennis. Did you get a recording of it?

There was no repeat on 1215 this morning unfortunately.

best wishes,

Nick

At 21:07 04-03-14, you wrote:
Nick,

Seems like we heard the same station on 1215 kHz.. From yesterdays 03/03/2014 TP report.

Unknown station on 1215. Language sounded like it might be Filipino? Woman was speaking very fast.

1215 UNKNOWN, 1350-1400 weak to fair signal at times with fast talking woman in ? language. Signal faded out at 1357. Sky wire. 03/03/2014

Best regards,
Dennis Vroom,
Kalama, WA