 Subject: Re: [IRCA] Active Whips Mounted Horizontally
 To: "Russ Edmunds" <wb2bjh@xxxxxxxxx>
 Cc: "IRCA List" <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "NRC List" <am@xxxxxxxxxxx>
 Date: Sunday, March 2, 2014, 2:38 PM

     Russ,

         Great. I need to take advantage of the nice weather,
 and get
         that antenna/rotor mounted.

         One last question about the active whips. If I do
 choose to
         mount them horizontally, what directions will they
 "favor"? I'd
         like to "aim" them away from the worst of
 the noise sources.

         I believe that they would pickup best off the
 "ends" of the
         whip, correct? So I could point it away from the
 house with the
         worse noise maker?

           Les Rayburn, Director

           High Noon Film

           130 1st Avenue West

           Alabaster, AL 35007-8536

           (205) 621-7500

           (205) 621-7505 FAX

           (205) 253-4867 CELL

           http://www.highnoonfilm.com

             This e-mail contains information that may be
 confidential or
             privileged and is intended only for the
 person(s) named
             above.

             Any other distribution, copying or disclosure is
 strictly
             prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in
 error,
             please

             notify the sender immediately and return the
 original
             transmission to the above address by mail
 without making a
             copy.