Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] WWXL 1450 Easy Copy in Alabama

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] WWXL 1450 Easy Copy in Alabama

Likewise here, as I last checked my email shortly before 2100.

Had this test occurred a couple of weeks forward, we'd have had the group of us who
concentrate on DX'ing the GY's assembled on 1450 already for that week.

Russ Edmunds
15 mi NNW of Philadelphia
Grid FN20id
<wb2bjh@xxxxxxxxx>

AM:  Modified Sony ICF 2010's barefoot

 I also want to say thanks for getting
 the word out--unfortunately I didn't check my email last
 night until about 2335 EST, when the test was probably
 finished!  The way it got out I would've had a real
 good shot at it...
 Randy Stewart
 Battlefield MO