[IRCA] WWXL DX Test

Heard in Madison WI from just before 2304 ELT to past 2332 ELT. Very weak at times, but my suspicion is that the entire time was continuous Morse code. The code itself was faster than most DX tests, and that combined with generally weak signal will make ID'able material hard to figure out. But there are a few minutes of better quality signal and I am confident that I will read it with time.

Thank you very much, Paul Walker for posting this test! Thanks too to Rick Dau who made sure that I was notified in time to hear this one.
73     Bill Dvorak     Madison WI