Re: [IRCA] not as auroral so far tonight

Re: [IRCA] not as auroral so far tonight

I agree nowhere near as auroral, but it's been a very decent evening that's winding down to the south, at least. I would characterize it as a recovery, and if the Feb 28 forecast aurora hits I would predict some wild stuff deep into the south. I will miss anything after SRS Saturday and likely not be back for a few weeks.

Anyhow, the FL and Latins that were in are way down. I've moved to my sw wire and presumed WY is dominant almost on 1630 ... so who knows where this will go. I'd love to pick off a few from Mexico before I leave in the morning...

Saul Chernos
Burnt River ON