[IRCA] Alberta TP/DU for 27 Feb 2014

After a very interesting day on Tuesday, it's been downhill since then. Today I had VOA on 1575 with fair audio around 1400 but that was the only TP audio of any description. Yesterday I didn't get a chance to check the recording until late, and it really wasn't worth waiting for, with only weak audio from VOA and HLAZ. Nothing even close to audio on the lower part of the band the past few days.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta