Re: [IRCA] 650 UNID Mexico with audio link

Re: [IRCA] 650 UNID Mexico with audio link

Le 2014-02-26 20:33, Tim Tromp a écrit :
I've had a nice opening to Mexico the past few mornings. Two new ones logged during sunrise were 740 XECW "Radio Variedades" and 880 XEPNK, ironically both from Los Mochis. 700 XEDKR "Radio Red" Guadalajara was also booming in on 700 with no sign of WLW, not new but somewhat rare here. 650 had no sign of WSM, but a faded KGAB gave way to this UNID from Mexico:

http://amdxer.com/download/DX_Audio_Clips_Other/650_Khz_UNID_MEXICO_25FE14_1203_UTC.mp3

Could this be XERCG "Vida 650" or did I hit the Los Mochis trifecta with XETNT?

Indeed Tim, you hit XETNT with the sung ID at 2:05 "Radio 65" with the FM frequency mentioned 106.5. The phone number of a fruit store ad (811-1314) led me to this:

http://www.seccionamarilla.com.mx/informacion/fruteria-iglesias-de-la-paz/frutas/sinaloa/3855995

It then became easier to discern the ID knowing where I was.

Sylvain Naud
Portneuf, QC
www.quebecdx.com