[IRCA] KSIW 1450 Woodward OK

On an unID, the question arose whether KSIW 1450 Woodward OK might have flipped away from sports. Not when I checked it on caradio today; at 90 miles away I can barely hear it on groundwave, but Feb 25 at 1917 UT, sports talk and WWLS ID in passing. It was getting a boost from defacto powerline beverage radiation I happened to be stopped under; otherwise it`s about as weak as co-channel KGFF Shawnee OK at the same distance, which was playing Elvis and gave its own ID at 1924 UT. The two make a SAH of 220/minute = three and two-thirds Hz. Possibly there was an even weaker third station in the mix, the under-powered KWHW Altus OK. On a portable second radio I was also comparing 1450 to WWLS 98.1 and to KEPN 640, all of which mostly ID as ``WWLS, The Sports Animal``. 1450 definitely not // 640, 98.1 definitely not // 640, but maybe 1450 // 98.1 but far out of synch.

73, Glenn Hauser, Enid