Re: [IRCA] 1320 Washington County girls basketball.

Re: [IRCA] 1320 Washington County girls basketball.

You likely have WBRT Saul... doing a little sluething, WBRT's studio is i
nBardstown, Nelson county.. but one county over is Washington County

Washington County has both their boys and girls high school basketball
teams listed as playing in a 19th District Tournament.

Paul