Re: [IRCA] 1450

Todd, I'm guessing what you had wasn't from St. Charles, but rather from St. Cloud, and that the CLs were KNSI, phonetically, very similar to KLSI.  Been a very good night on this end with the K index at 4.  Two new graveyarders logged: KVOE-1400 Emporia, Kansas (FINALLY!) and KOKL-1240 Okmulgee, Oklahoma.  The former HAD been my 2nd closest unheard GYer.  73,Rick DauSouth Omaha, Nebraska