Re: [IRCA] Perseus captures from 1991

I finally got around to going through a box of VHS videotapes
from the late '80s / early '90s spectrum capture experiments...
-skip-
I still have to review the tape to determine the exact date
and times of recording.

If I remember correctly, listen to 1500 on the Washington, DC station. I think they provided the date on the news.

Craig Healy