Re: [IRCA] Hawaiian Music……….

Maui, nice! The first Hawaiian station I ever logged here in Southern California was KMVI 550 Wailuku Maui. They have recently swapped frequencies with another station and have been through likely half-a-dozen tower changes as well....I'll keep building up those Hawaiian Airlines miles so I can get there someday.