[IRCA] Unid XE on 1080 - Thurs 20 Feb 2014, 0556 UTC

[IRCA] Unid XE on 1080 - Thurs 20 Feb 2014, 0556 UTC

Just heard choral version (already in progress) of the "Himno Nacional" at 0556 UTC on 1080 kHz under KRLD Dallas, followed by a choral Mexican State anthem (not the Coahuila one) at 0558 UTC. The station ID at 0600 UTC was covered (of course, sigh ...) by TOH ID's from other stations.

I kept listening until 0608 UTC, but never heard the station come back out of the pileup.

Any suggestions? I had my CC Pocket Radio (2.5 kHz bandwidth) oriented to null out KRLD, so the unid station's sigs would have been roughly West of my QTH in southeast Houston.

Thanks!

73 & Good DX,

Steve Ponder, N5WBI
Houston, TX