Re: [IRCA] 1140 KCXV MO Liberty + 1640 PA TIS - both new

Re: [IRCA] 1140 KCXV MO Liberty + 1640 PA TIS - both new

Funny, when i was checking to see if KCXV was new I saw I had Piedmont logged, and for awhile I wondered if Liberty and Piedmont stations were one and the same. But they're not...

Saul Chernos
Burnt River ON