From: Tracey Gardner <tracey.gardner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Medium Wave Circle <mwcircle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, 5 February 2014, 17:19
Subject: [mwcircle] Pixel Technologies BevPro-1 Beverage antenna

I am considering the purchase of a Pixel Technologies BevPro-1 Beverage antenna and wondered if anyone on the list has used one?

http://www.pixelsatradio.com/product/the-ultimate-reversible-beverage-antenna-system/

There are a couple of good reviews on eham.net, but I'd welcome some more feedback before making a decision.

Many thanks

Tracey