[IRCA] 1203.53 Country Station

For the past several nights, my friend in western Pennsylvania and I have
been hearing an off-frequency station on 1203.53 - 1203.55 kHz playing
continuous country music. I am hearing it now with a country song at 0200
UTC.

With some sleuthing this morning I was able to determine that the station
is in the Macon, GA area. There was a spot between songs for a ticket
give-away with a phone number for the FM station Country 105.1, and I heard
their call WBML given. They have two AM stations listed on their web site -
900 WBML Macon and 1150 WXKO Fort Valley GA. My friend has them // to the
WBML webstream right now. So the question is which station is off-frequency
- 900 or 1150?

Anyone in the Macon/Perry/Fort Valley Georgia area able to check on this?

Brett Saylor
--
N3EVB-State College PA USA
Drake R8//Icom R75//Tentec RX320//Perseus SDR//Eton E1/E5/E10/E100