Re: [IRCA] [mwdx] Domestic MWDX to Enid OK, January 23-30, 2014

Re: [IRCA] [mwdx] Domestic MWDX to Enid OK, January 23-30, 2014

That may be, but I definitely was hearing Univision Kansas City in Spanish on 1140, NOT 1160. Either their streams or their broadcasts are mixed up, or they swapped? Note also the announced 102.9 FM to go with 1140, which matches previous pairing when they were not Spanish. Glenn