[IRCA] history lesson: TP 24 Jan, Victoria version: 1116 in particular

[IRCA] history lesson: TP 24 Jan, Victoria version: 1116 in particular

Listened again to the recording, and after comparing what I heard with the very fine "How to Identify Chinese Radio Stations" by Mika Mäkeläinen (http://www.dxing.info/articles/identifying_Chinese_radio_stations.dx), there is no doubt I was listening to CNR5: "Zhongyang renmin guangbo dientai, zhongua zhi sheng" by man then by woman with the distinctive interval mx beforehand.

Boy, that really was listening on another planet, compared with the ensuing mornings.

best wishes,

Nick

pretty darn good audio (all of it understandable by a native speaker, at least briefly):

1116 China...don't know if it was CNR5, no pips at 1500UT, three " xxx renmin guangbo dientai"...by man and woman, need to learn CC...