[IRCA] TP DX in Seattle on 28 January

It wa a rather dull morning for TPs, with a brief modest enhancement at about 1520-1530. Taiwan 1557 did quite well, but otherwise there weren't any exciting catches today.

Here's what I found when I went through the SDR recordings

Good - Mostly understandable by a native speaker
1557    Taiwan, loud with pop songs 1518, men in Chinese 1527

Fair - A native speaker would have recognized a few words and phrases
1566    HLAZ, discussion in Japanese 1253
1575    VOA, English ID and start of Burmese program 1530

Poor - I could tell something was there
747    woman talking 1349
774    bits of talk in KTTH splash 1324
972    Woman talking 1329, then music
1116    Music 1529
1422    JOLF, JJ talk 1522

Interesting carriers: 1098 1206(on channel) 1332 1359 1404 1503

---