[IRCA] WDER 1320 Derry, NH

WDER 1320 Derry, NH confirms it was their station I logged about 9:29
Eastern on Monday 1/27 coming out of David Jeremiah's "Turning Point" into
a WDER weather forecast.

Signal was very poor under CJMR 1320 Mississauga, Ontario and I only heard
a partial "W**R" call letter mention during the forecast, but in checking
"Turning Point's" website, the only stations on 1320 carrying his show are
WDER Derry, NH and KSIV Saint Louis, MO.

Not bad for a 1KW/4 tower night pattern beaming NW towards Manchester, NH

Paul Walker
Ridgway, Pennsylvania
(NW corner of the state.. 90 minutes NW of State College, 2 1/2 hours NE of
Pittsburgh)