Re: [IRCA] 576 carrier: no 1215 carrier: si

Re: [IRCA] 576 carrier: no 1215 carrier: si

I tend to agree about Spain being a long shot, Chuck. If I'm going to wish for that, I might as well wish for R. Veritas....

On the other hand, there is a real, live, (weak) carrier on 1215 this evening, 0325UT...

best wishes,

Nick