From: Brett Saylor <bsaylor@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, 18 January 2014, 2:43
Subject: Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] 1520 NY off

I just got around to reading the reports of WWKB being off, so I checked my
Perseus recordings from last night; the first TOH I checked (0900 UTC) had
HJLI Libertad, Colombia with romantic vocals, clear ID and some local ads.
Listed as 5 kW and new here, so I'm pretty happy! On to more Perseus
files...

Brett Saylor
State College, PA
16'x36' south-pointed superloop

--
N3EVB-State College PA USA
Drake R8//Icom R75//Tentec RX320//Perseus SDR//Eton E1/E5/E10/E100

For more information: http://www.ircaonline.org/