[IRCA] ULR DX…1 NEW STN @ Sunset for the ULR LOG 1590 WHPY Clayton, NC

Hi Guys:

  Nothing too spectacular at Sunset today, but I did Log a Station on 1590 Khz that is NEW for the ULTRALIGHT LOG…but is a RELOG for the OVERALL LOG!! I Haven't heard this station since FEB 1977…….so I am happy to hear it again and add it to the ULR LOG!! I wonder if they missed me tuning in the last 37 Years!!!!

RADIO USED…………………SONY SRF-T615 Ultralight Barefoot

ULR LOG TOTALS are now………….1072 Stations Logged

73………….ROB VA3SW

Robert S. Ross
London, Ontario CANADA

1590  WHPY Clayton, NORTH CAROLINA  Jan/16/14  1600 EST     EE       FAIR-GOOD
ID on Hour as WHPY.  Female with Bible Verses til 1604 EST. Then into a Sermon with a
Male Preacher from the "Northview Baptist Church" in Fayetteville, NC……Just down the
road a piece!!

RELOG…BUT NEW ULR # 1072        5 KW/25 Watts Nights
ROSS, ONT.