[IRCA] 2013 Review

I only show 32 new loggings for all of 2013. Total since moving here in
August 2007 is now at 372. I had about 700 over an 8-year span in New
Jersey before that, so I have a ways to go.

Best catches this year were 1640 KJBA, Sandy, UT; and 580 WKAQ, San Juan,
PR.

Catches I should've caught long ago include: 1090 KAAY, Little Rock, AR;
and 1050 CHUM, Toronto, ON.

So far this year, I have three new loggings, so hopefully 2014 will be
better.

Dave
Albany, NY