Re: [IRCA] Perseus SDR - 6 years on and still a gem

Re: [IRCA] Perseus SDR - 6 years on and still a gem

An option that requires no new and larger monitor is to go to Control Panel\Appearance and Personalization\Display . The screen will say "Make It Easier To Read What Is On The Screen". You can then choose to make everything be 125% or 150% larger.

You may or may not be totally happy with this. Windows like Perseus with small text will become larger. However, some windows will overflow.

On my 23" monitor running 1920 x 1080, I prefer to use 125% so I do not have to wear glasses.

Chuck