Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2014 16:00:46 -0800
From: rcesarek2@xxxxxxxxx
To: mwdx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [mwdx] Re: 1710khz

I was receiving them with a good signal also here in the Ocala, Fla area on 2-  500ft " mini" Beverages connected to my ANC-4 Timewave.The original post must have gotten " lost in space".  I'm using an Winradio basic Excalibur SDR........Great technology that SDR stuff.  My Grandsonbales me out when I get an " application not working "  Win radio told us to use the 1.63 version and not the 1.61 disc that came with the G31DDC Series Ron CCotton Plant ( Ocala ), Florida
On Saturday, December 28, 2013 11:09:45 PM UTC-5, Mike B wrote:At 2305 EST I have three stations on 1710.

One is Pirate Radio Boston reading an email from a guy in Concord, NH

giving a reception report. Off the other end of the flag is a Spanish

singer with a slow ballad.

And then there's the TIS squeaking through sometimes.

So it appears that Pirate Radio Boston uses both 1710 and 1720,

depending on how the feel, I guess.

Mike B

Enfield, CT

SDR-IQ