  From: Les Rayburn
  Sent: Friday, January 03, 2014 2:52 PM
  Subject: Re: [IRCA] Mounting the ALA-1530+ Loop Antenna

  Andrew,

  Your customer service is beyond outstanding, as always. Thank you for this act of unnecessary kindness.

  Also, can you tell me what would be the correct way to describe the antenna upgrade that I just purchased from you? Would it be ALA-1530+, ALA-1530L, etc? I'm sure a lot of North American DX'ers are keenly interested in hearing about the latest version of this fantastic antenna!

  73,

  Les Rayburn, N1LF

  Les Rayburn, Director
  High Noon Film
  130 1st Avenue West
  Alabaster, AL 35007-8536
  (205) 621-7500
  (205) 621-7505 FAX
  (205) 253-4867 CELL
  http://www.highnoonfilm.com

  This e-mail contains information that may be confidential or privileged and is intended only for the person(s) named above.
  Any other distribution, copying or disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
  notify the sender immediately and return the original transmission to the above address by mail without making a copy.