Re: [IRCA] 1240 unID - WJMA/WJNA now heard three times!

Re: [IRCA] 1240 unID - WJMA/WJNA now heard three times!

Saul,

WJLX would have to be on the air. Well, we assume it is.. but I know in the
past, the AM transmitter has been off while the translator at 101.5 remains
on the air.

Its not WJLX as they ID as Oldies 101.5, rarely ever mentioning the actual
call letters.

Listening to your 3rd clip , the second one from December 16th, I hear WJN*
instead of WJM* this time.

The closest match is WJNC 1240 Jacksonville, NC but Im not quite sure I
hear a C there as the 4th letter.

Paul