From: amradiolog@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: am@xxxxxxxxxxx; irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2013 15:37:34 -0700
Subject: Re: [NRC-AM] [IRCA] DX TEST:  WNDB-1150

E-mails to the engineer from me asking about the test were never answered… ironically, he actually approached the NRC through our website asking us to help him sponsor the DX Test!  73 Wayne Heinensales@xxxxxxxxxxx  From: am-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:am-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Chernos Saul