[IRCA] WCIT-940 Test Heard in Ottawa ON

I had my doubts about hearing this test, since I've never heard a whisper from WCIT up until now, and they have a null in their day pattern towards me to protect Montreal - fortunately, it's not a really deep one. Checking my overnight recording, I was happy to see how well the test came through: solid copy on the Morse code, with virtually no fading, and even some voice came through.

Since timing info may be useful for someone who is still digging through recorded files: the first code segment ran from 0202:29 to 0204:40, and there was a voice announcement just before this. The first segment of sweeps ran for exactly one minute, starting at 0205:11. I haven't listened past the first ten minutes or so of the test, but if anyone needs more timing info, let me know.

Many thanks to those involved in arranging this test for wiping my closest 940 unheard off the books!

Barry

--
Barry McLarnon  Ottawa, ON