[IRCA] [ODXA] (DX News Alert, WKAL 1450 Rome New York) DX test for our European friends this weekend

[IRCA] [ODXA] (DX News Alert, WKAL 1450 Rome New York) DX test for our European friends this weekend

Hi Guys:

  Just saw this DX TEST posted on the ODXA WEBSITE.

WKAL 1450 is located in Rome, NEW YORK........

73.....ROB VA3SW

Robert S. Ross
London, Ontario CANADA

Begin forwarded message: