Re: [IRCA] WAOS-1600

This group has " a long history" so to say, with the FCC, especially with their Gainesville, GA 1130.  Mentioning these 2 stations to the FCC people in person gets a very raised eyebrow and a serious scowl on the face, if you get what I am inferring.

Powell

NNNN
POP email is powell at backroads  DOT     net