[IRCA] Alberta TP/DU for 7 Dec 2013

Not much audio this morning, and what there was was all on the top end. The "Big Three" of the last while (HLAZ 1566, VOA 1575, and CNR 1593) all had poor audio, perhaps verging on fair at times. They were joined this morning by what is presumably Taiwan on 1557, which actually had the best signal of the morning during a musical piece at 1454. The lower end of the band was only offering mediocre carriers from the usual suspects. As an aside on Gary's comments, I can assure you that if I had to go out into the backyard for my TP reports they'd be very few and far between! When I first got up this morning the thermometer said it was -37.8C, and the weather office said the wind chill was -47C.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore ,Alberta